1173 Warner Avenue
Tustin, California 92780
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Lin & Jirsa Photography on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Servicing the greater Los Angeles area and Orange County, yet willing to travel all around the world! Lin & Jirsa has photographed weddings in Hawaii, Las Vegas, Italy, Jamaica, The Bahamas and China.
Made up of three lead photographers and a group of talented associate photographers, Lin & Jirsa prides themselves on making wedding photography an art form. They love using creative lighting and unique perspectives, angles, and composition to bring out their couples’ style while telling their wedding story. The result is creative, clean and crisp wedding photography that’s romantic, fun, and emotional.
They all adhere to a signature style for the sake of consistency; however, they can also tailor their shooting style and techniques to your specific requests. Do you prefer a light and airy look, or a style with a bit more drama? Whatever the case may be, this team of artists has you covered.
Contact Lin & Jirsa today to meet in person and view some of their complete wedding portfolios. All packages include Full Resolution image download.
Questions and Answers
What 3 words best describe your work?
Our Signature Style can be described as vibrant, crisp, and clean. Skin tones are accurate and the natural colors of the scene “pop,” giving the image a beautiful aesthetic. The Lin and Jirsa team is critically acclaimed for developing a unique style of wedding photography that is deeply rooted in wedding photojournalism while influenced by fine-art and fashion photography. We pride ourselves on not just being photographers, but rather artists creating unique and expressive imagery.
Why should someone hire you?
We believe in hiring a professional wedding photographer because the clients deserve a professional. Someone that can use his or her technical expertise and artistic vision to create a product that clients and amateur photographers could not do on their own. With digital SLR cameras becoming more and more affordable, there are many amateur photographers out there posing as professionals. Our goal is to educate our clients on the differences, and provide artistic imagery that far surpasses other top-notch wedding photography studios.
What is your wedding photography philosophy?
There are 5 primary parts, as follows:
- Where words fail, our imagery speaks. Strive to capture the intangible, the inexplicable.
- Many of life’s best moments are unexpected. Anticipate and seek these moments.
- Always appreciate our clients because they enable us to do what we love.
- Push the boundaries of creativity, using any and every available tool. Wedding photographers should be using professional-grade camera and lighting equipment. Wedding photographers are artists; therefore must have a deep understanding of artistic theory including concepts on composition, lighting, color, design, balance, etc.
- Strive for technical and compositional perfection in every image. Wedding photographers are constantly in unusual lighting situations with significant time constraints. Thus, wedding photographers must be masters of their equipment. Being able to adjust camera settings quickly, anticipate lenses needed for each scene, use on- and off-camera lighting techniques, etc. are crucial to being able to create a professional product.
What drew you to this field/how did you get started?
Like many photographers, we took a roundabout path in our journey to photography. All three of the founding partners of Lin and Jirsa are CPAs who quit their day jobs as public accountants and went into graphic design. From there, our clients also had photography needs so we branched into that and realized quickly that we loved it. After learning from some of the industry’s best, we decided to form our own business in 2007.
Lin & Jirsa Photography Covers These Areas:
- Destination Weddings
- Los Angeles
- Orange County
- Palm Springs / Palm Desert
- Riverside / Inland Empire
- San Bernardino Mountains / Lake Arrowhead
- San Diego
- San Fernando Valley
- San Gabriel Valley / Pasadena
- Santa Barbara
- Temecula Wine Country
- And other areas by special arrangement.
Wedding Vendors > Southern California > Photographer