Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Gorgeous, upscale hotel in the Santa Clarita Valley that feels like a secluded oasis (though it's just minutes from Six Flags Magic Mountain!)
- The lushly landscaped Rose Garden is such a romantic spot for ceremonies, with a vine-covered arbor, hedged pathways and cozy benches creating a serene ambiance. An adjoining courtyard is perfect for cocktails, then either dine al fresco or inside one of the well-appointed ballrooms and dance until midnight!
- Newlyweds and guests alike will appreciate the hotel's plush accommodations--and weekend weddings are a breeze here, with the option to add your rehearsal dinner, welcome reception or even day-after brunch.
Video by Stone Wedding Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- $68/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Packages include the venue rental and food.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $25/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Hyatt Regency Valencia
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hyatt Regency Valencia.