Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This exquisite hilltop winery boasts epic panoramic views of SoCal's mountains and valleys, and up-close vineyard backdrops.
- A beautiful outdoor ceremony with a romantic vista is followed by an open-air reception, complete with bistro lighting, red-paved courtyard, an elevated stage and rustic-elegant touches.
- All weddings include use of the spacious Bel Vino House, a private get-ready retreat for your wedding party VIPs.
- The experienced experts at Wedgewood Weddings will work with you personally to customize a package to suit your budget, and your vision.
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book their Wedgewood wedding receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Wedding program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Please contact the Wedgewood Weddings sales team for more info about these promotions: email@example.com, 866/966-3009.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
The ceremony fee varies depending on the space reserved, and includes an open-air ceremony location, with coordination, a rehearsal, a walk-through, and full setup & breakdown.
- $69/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
Wedding Packages include use of the Bel Vino House, a private 3,300 square feet retreat where you and your wedding party VIPS can relax and prepare for your celebration.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bel Vino Winery by Wedgewood Weddings.