Bel Vino Winery by Wedgewood Weddings 33515 Rancho California Rd • Temecula • CA 92591
Bel Vino Winery by Wedgewood Weddings
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Bel Vino Winery by Wedgewood Weddings on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This exquisite hilltop winery boasts epic panoramic views of SoCal's mountains and valleys, and up-close vineyard backdrops.
- A beautiful outdoor ceremony with a romantic vista is followed by an open-air reception, complete with bistro lighting, red-paved courtyard, an elevated stage and rustic-elegant touches.
- All weddings include use of the spacious Bel Vino House, a private get-ready retreat for your wedding party VIPs.
- The experienced experts at Wedgewood Weddings will work with you personally to customize a package to suit your budget, and your vision.
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book with Wedgewood Weddings receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Weddings program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
The ceremony fee varies depending on the space reserved, and includes an open-air ceremony location, with coordination, a rehearsal, a walk-through, and full setup & breakdown.
- $74/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
Wedding Packages include use of the Bel Vino House, a private 3,300 square feet retreat where you and your wedding party VIPS can relax and prepare for your celebration.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bel Vino Winery by Wedgewood Weddings.
Thanks! Your email to Bel Vino Winery by Wedgewood Weddings is on its way!
Southern California Wedding Venues
> Riverside / Inland Empire Wedding Venues
> San Diego Wedding Venues
> Temecula Wine Country Wedding Venues