Forgotten Barrel Winery 1120 West 15th Avenue • Escondido • CA 92025
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Forgotten Barrel Winery on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
All packages include:
- Access to the venue noon–10pm with a 5-hour event time (event must conclude at 9pm)
- Two getting-ready spaces for both parties
- Wedding rehearsal
- Open bar (wine, beer, hard seltzer, agave margarita, and nonalcoholic beverages) and bartending services
- Tables, chairs, and setup & teardown
- Event manager
The Venue & Bar Package ranges $3,500–5,500 plus a per-person charge of $30/person and includes everything listed above.
Inclusive Wedding Packages range $5,900–7,900 plus a per-person charge of $85/person and include everything above PLUS catering, dessert, DJ services, staff, tax, service charge, and standard rentals.
Additional add-ons are available; inquire for details!
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Guest count
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 40.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Wine, beer, and hard agave margaritas are offered; no hard alcohol is allowed.
Year-round, daily, 9am–9pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Forgotten Barrel Winery
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Forgotten Barrel Winery.
Thanks! Your email to Forgotten Barrel Winery is on its way!
Southern California Wedding Venues
> San Diego Wedding Venues