Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This hidden gem golf club tucked in a serene Santa Barbara suburb offers exceptionally picturesque grounds: rolling greens, lush trees, a charming footbridge and romantic water features all make memorable photo settings. The rustic-chic Clubhouse boasts distinctive California-Mediterranean architecture and adjoining patio.
- Exchange vows on the pretty garden lawn with an ocean view, followed by cocktails on the stone terrace illuminated by market lights and an outdoor fireplace; dine and dance under the stars, or retire indoors to the handsome clubhouse with 3 fireplaces.
- The caring and experienced event team provide an all-inclusive experience. From an intimate rehearsal dinner to a grand gala, they'll customize your celebration with convenient wedding packages that include high quality cuisine -- free parking, too!
Video by Amari Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- $100/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Service Charge or Gratuity
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Glen Annie Golf Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Glen Annie Golf Club.