Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Venue Rental fees can include:
- Exclusive use of the open-air ceremony and reception space, featuring manicured gardens and a koi pond
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Accent lighting, overhead heaters, and in-house Audio-Visual equipment
- China, flatware, and glassware
- And more!
Indoor, semi-private dining rooms may be rented for intimate events and micro weddings, starting at $500 + food & beverage.
Food & Beverage minimums vary by space reserved and day-of-week, ranging $5000-6000.
Discounted weekday rates are available Monday-Thursday. Contact the venue for rates and details.
- $65/person and up
Fully-customized catering packages can include:
- Butler-passed hors d'oeuvres
- Stationary hors d'oeuvre displays, including sushi
- Buffet or plated dinner selections
- Specialty desserts
- Open bar services
- And more!
Planning and Coordination services are available in-house for a $500 flat fee and can include timeline construction, floorplan design, specialty linens, china/flatware/glassware, day-of coordination, and more!
An additional reception hour may be permitted for $10 per person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest counts, including Micro-Weddings.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
BYO is for wine or champagne only ($20/bottle corkage fee).
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay