Mount Palomar Winery 33820 Rancho California Road • Temecula • CA 92591
Mount Palomar Winery
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Mount Palomar Winery on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located on over 65 acres of desirable Temecula wine country, this Tuscan-inspired winery boasts multiple indoor and outdoor event venues that can accommodate all phases of your celebration, and allow for even the grandest of guest lists. With each spot offering gorgeous views, it’s the ideal location for a timelessly elegant Indian/South Asian wedding.
- Imagine your hilltop mandap framing a stunning panorama of the vineyards and valley, or your beloved’s baraat along romantic pathways lined with lush, towering trees. When it’s time for cocktails, dinner, and dancing, your party can flow throughout spacious Italian-style patios and terraces, with festive illumination from strings of bistro lights.
- There are lovely dressing suites for your day-of preparations and outfit changes, and Mount Palomar’s generous rental period (and the fact that they host only one wedding per day) ensures no part of your experience will feel rushed. Expecting the party to go late? The Barrel Room, with its full bar and inviting atmosphere, is the perfect space for fetes that stretch into the wee hours.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $115/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All wedding packages include:
- 5-hour exclusive venue use for ceremony & reception, as well as time for setup and use of dressing suites
- Plated or buffet dinner and cocktail hour with tray-passed hors d'oeuvres
- Complimentary cake cutting and sparkling wine greeting for guests
- Menu and signature cocktail tastings
- Outdoor & indoor lighting, including market lights
- Standard rentals
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
CEREMONY CAPACITY: The site holds 120 seated indoors and 500 seated outdoors.
EVENT/RECEPTION & MEETING CAPACITY: The site accommodates 120 seated or 200 standing guests indoors and 700 seated or 2,000 standing outdoors.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
The venue offers a wide array of menu options from expert chefs to cater to your personal, cultural, and religious preferences.
The venue has a full alcohol license with wine, beer, and liquor options.
Year-round, daily, 10am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Kitchen Facilities: n/a
Tables & Chairs: provided
Linens, Silver, etc.: provided
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: yes
Couple's Dressing Areas: yes
AV/Meeting Equipment: provided, extra fee
Parking: paved on-site lot for up to 300 cars
Accommodations: no guest rooms
Outdoor Night Lighting: yes (lampposts, market and twinkle lights throughout)
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: no
View: 360-degree panorama of vineyards, valley, and mountains; garden, fountain, landscaped grounds, waterfall
But take note of the following limitations!
Smoking: designated areas only
Music: amplified OK with restrictions
Wheelchair Access: yes
Insurance: not required
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mount Palomar Winery.
Thanks! Your email to Mount Palomar Winery is on its way!
Southern California Wedding Venues
> Riverside / Inland Empire Wedding Venues
> Temecula Wine Country Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Mt. Palomar Winery Mt Palomar Winery