Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The spectacular toes-in-the-sand ceremony site is just steps from the azure waves of the Pacific. Surrounded by a beloved state park, this dreamy spot is the Goldilocks of beaches—not so popular you’ll feel crowded, but not so small as to be inconvenient.
- Primp and prep in the stylish Beach House, which features plenty of mirrors, vanities, a light-flooded living room with lots of seating for your loved ones, and a sliding glass door that opens directly onto a stamped concrete patio bounded by soft sand.
- Its perfect Redondo Beach location offers plenty of nearby lodging, prime restaurants, and easy access to multiple wonderful reception locations for an easy transition from “I do” to “Let’s party!”.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Event duration
The ceremony fee includes:
- Beach cottage access (dressing room, restroom, mini kitchen, and living room)
- 75 chairs white folding chairs and set up
- Bamboo arch
- And more!
Extra chairs available for rental an additional fee
This venue only hosts ceremonies and small dinners/cocktail receptions. There are several spots next door for dinner receptions, if desired. Contact the venue for additional information!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
Year-round, daily, 9am–9pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Crystal Cove Beach Venue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Crystal Cove Beach Venue.