Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked in the heart of L.A.’s bustling, vibrant downtown, this unique vintage warehouse showcases high style and a fantastic location, within walking distance of some of the city’s favorite attractions, restaurants, hotels, and nightlife.
- The interior boasts 30-foot ceilings with exposed steel bow trusses, and ample natural light pouring in through seven overhead skylights. Industrial-inspired light fixtures and walls of weathered, whitewashed brick complete the urban-chic vibe.
- There’s a separate area at the building’s rear with a dedicated lounge, plus a kitchenette and additional space that can be used for hair and makeup or as a staging spot. Two roll-up doors make loading in catering and décor a snap.
Get a $500 discount if booked within 48 hours of touring!
10% off Friday & Sunday bookings in 2023!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
The rental fee includes:
- 12–15 hours of exclusive use of the space
- In-house furnishings (six-piece couples lounge, mobile bar, and six cocktail tables)
All events require an additional $600 for two private security guards and one janitorial attendant; they are present for the entirety of the event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Send an email to Honeypot
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Honeypot.
Thanks! Your email to Honeypot is on its way!
Alternate Info: HNYPT