The Sanctuary by Wedgewood Weddings 600 East 5th Street • Long Beach • CA 90802
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Sanctuary by Wedgewood Weddings on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This former church near downtown Long Beach has been completely reimagined as a newly launched event venue that retains its historic architectural details while adding modern polish.
- A bricked garden courtyard loaded with Old World character is charming for outdoor ceremonies or receptions alike.
- Dramatic ceremonies unfold beneath a lofty cathedral ceiling, and stunning stained-glass windows create a magical aura. The handsome Grand Hall boasts oak hardwood floors and a vaulted ceiling with vintage chandeliers--there's even a built-in stage for live entertainment.
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book with Wedgewood Weddings receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Weddings program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
The ceremony fee includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $79/person and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Sanctuary by Wedgewood Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Sanctuary by Wedgewood Weddings.
Thanks! Your email to The Sanctuary by Wedgewood Weddings is on its way!
Southern California Wedding Venues
> Los Angeles Wedding Venues
> Manhattan Beach / Palos Verdes / Long Beach Wedding Venues