Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This former church near downtown Long Beach has been completely reimagined as a newly launched event venue that retains its historic architectural details while adding modern polish.
- A bricked garden courtyard loaded with Old World character is charming for outdoor ceremonies or receptions alike.
- Dramatic ceremonies unfold beneath a lofty cathedral ceiling, and stunning stained-glass windows create a magical aura. The handsome Grand Hall boasts oak hardwood floors and a vaulted ceiling with vintage chandeliers--there's even a built-in stage for live entertainment.
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings! Couples that book their Wedgewood wedding receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Wedding program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts: Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Please contact the Wedgewood Weddings sales team for more info about these promotions: firstname.lastname@example.org, 866/966-3009.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
The ceremony fee includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $79/person and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Sanctuary by Wedgewood Weddings.