Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Venue rental fees are priced per-hour and can include:
- Exclusive use of the selected ceremony and reception space
- 45-minute ceremony rehearsal
- Tables and acrylic armless ghost chairs
- Getting-ready suites
- Designer glass cocktail tables, a custom 12-foot wooden bar, mirror-topped communal tables, and styled lounge furnishings
- Rotating gallery art and a living succulent wall
- And more!
Additional hours may be purchased for $250 per hour. After-hour fees may be required for events running later than 10pm.
Valet & Security services are additional and required for groups exceeding 100 guests.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Fully-customized packages are available through this venue's exclusive partner, The Event Loft, and can include:
- Catering and Bar services, featuring diverse and creative menu items by award-winning chefs.
- Full-service event design and production services
- Upgraded specialty event rentals
- And more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 298.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Catering is provided by this venue's exclusive partner, The Event Loft. Contact the venue with special requests or questions pertaining to outside caterers.
Beverage services are provided by this venue's exclusive partner, The Event Loft. Contact the venue with special requests.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gray Matter Museum of Art.