Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 40-acre ranch nestled in the Angeles National Forest was once the private retreat for Academy Award-winning filmmaker Cecil B. DeMille.
- Garden celebrations are a DIY dream, with unspoiled countryside and rolling hills as a serene backdrop.
- A grass-and-stone paver courtyard is a sweet setting for outdoor gatherings, while a running creek and horses on the property offer fun photo settings.
Wedding as a Charitable Contribution:
Ranch Indian Springs is sponsored by the Lady of Light, a registered charitable organization...so when you hold your wedding here, you will not only be assisting their mission; you'll also receive 75% of your site fee as a charitable contribution, a potential tax deduction! (Of course you'll want to consult with your tax preparer.) Contact the venue for more details: 818/8906111, email@example.com.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
Rentals include a full day of access to the site.
Camping and a 2-bedroom house may be available for overnight accommodations.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Ranch Indian Springs
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ranch Indian Springs.