Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1904, this charming, three-story Victorian mansion has long played host to memorable celebrations—in fact, its name is derived from the extravagant holiday parties thrown by its early owners! After a meticulous and loving restoration, it still maintains its authentically romantic feel, boasting all of the original stained-glass windows and gorgeous woodwork that exemplifies the Queen Ann style.
- The classic European walled garden is a lovely setting for al fresco ceremonies. Lined with laurel trees and over 200 white rose bushes, the focal point is a French wire "Birdcage" gazebo, where the couple exchanges vows to the sound of a fountain trickling in the background. Or, follow Victorian tradition and say "I do" in front of the parlor's hearth, decked with shimmering candles; the grand redwood burl staircase makes for a memorable entrance.
- Dinner is served beneath the leafy, twinkle-lit boughs of magnolia and guava trees. The newlyweds share their first dance in the adjacent garden ballroom, complete with crystal chandeliers, multiple grand carved mirrors, and classic topiaries. When the night comes to its end, the wedding party retires to the Inn's lovely suites—a private garden courtyard with a hot tub and a delicious breakfast the morning after extend the celebration.
Video by Amari Wedding Films.
Video by Carrie Vines.
Video by MP Wedding Films.
Video by Carrie Vines.
Video by Mazii Media.
Prolong Your Celebration!
Spend your wedding evening with your friends and family—for only $500, receive use of all six guest rooms, pizza after the reception, and a gourmet breakfast the following morning!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on after-party options.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $12,700/event and up
All Christmas House weddings include:
- Private use of the house and gardens, including 2 dressing rooms
- Ceremony, chairs, and a 1-hour rehearsal
- Wedding cuisine catered by Spaggi's
- Custom-designed wedding cake by Cucamonga Cakery
- Professional DJ/emcee services
- Overnight suite for the newlyweds, with breakfast brought to your room the next morning
- Complimentary valet parking (over 50 guests)
- Tables, chairs, linens, napkins, and standard rentals, plus setup & cleanup
- Bartender services (bar packages are additional)
Up to 30 guests | $12,700–18,700
Up to 50 guests | $13,775–20,500
Up to 75 guests | $14,750–22,375
Up to 100 guests | $15,725–24,250
For each person over 100 guests, pricing ranges $39–75/person.
Some packages have additional fees for Saturdays May–October; some packages offer discounts for Friday & Sunday weddings.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
CEREMONY, EVENT/RECEPTION CAPACITY: The Parlor holds up to 50 guests, the garden up to 150.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Award-winning cuisine is provided by Spaggi Catering.
March–December, daily, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Kitchen Facilities: n/a
Tables & Chairs: provided
Linens, Silver, etc.: provided
Restrooms: limited accessibility
Dance Floor: provided for garden receptions
Bride’s & Groom’s Dressing Area: provided
AV/Meeting Equipment: n/a
Parking: valet included
Accommodations: 5 guest rooms
Outdoor Night Lighting: yes
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: no
View: landscaped Victorian gardens
Other: event coordination, bar service
But take note of the following limitations!
Smoking: outside only
Music: amplified OK with volume restrictions until 10pm
Wheelchair Access: limited
Insurance: not required
Other: no rice, birdseed, or confetti
Send an email to Christmas House Inn and Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Christmas House Inn and Gardens.