Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This eco-chic urban oasis in the heart of Culver City's art/design district will both surprise and delight your guests with its unique charms.
- The Grand Hall's massive garage doors open onto the expansive, plant-filled Courtyard
- The indoor/outdoor garden haven includes desert plants, potted succulents vertical greenery walls and is 100% solar-powered. Chic vintage furnishings add deco flair to your celebration.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
Rental fees include use of the venue and its amenities, site management, janitorial/trash, kitchen setup, and furniture setup. Valet service is additional and mandatory.
Check out their sister venue Flora Chang as a possibility for your Rehearsal Dinner or other intimate gathering!
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except SmogShoppe.
Thanks! Your email to SmogShoppe is on its way!
Alternate Info: Smog Shop