Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This eco-chic urban oasis in the heart of Culver City's art/design district will both surprise and delight your guests with its unique charms.
- The Grand Hall's massive garage doors open onto the expansive, plant-filled Courtyard
- The indoor/outdoor garden haven includes desert plants, potted succulents vertical greenery walls and is 100% solar-powered. Chic vintage furnishings add deco flair to your celebration.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
Rental fees include use of the venue and its amenities, site management, janitorial, kitchen rental, and furniture setup. Valet service is additional and mandatory.
Check out their sister venue Flora Chang as a possibility for your Rehearsal Dinner or other intimate gathering!
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Alternate Info: Smog Shop