Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This unique, historic Wine Country property is a former filling station that’s been impeccably transformed into a rustic-chic indoor/outdoor event venue and working restaurant and bar. The indoor banquet space features an authentic 1920s service garage with original open-truss high-vaulted ceiling and an intimate Western tavern, both with curated décor and Western-style antiques.
- Beneath the dappled shade of oak trees, the beautifully landscaped and elegantly lit garden comes with fire pits, a massive stone fireplace and a private tasting bungalow. A built-in stone-and-brick event stage is crowned by a rustic ceremony arbor.
- Customized menus embrace Central Coast cuisine, with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients for elevated comfort dishes infused with globally inspired flavors. The full-service bar boasts premium spirits handcrafted into signature cocktail inspirations, along with wines, beers and ciders from artisan Central Coastal producers. The experienced event team is dedicated to providing a hassle-free and turn-key celebration experience!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
All rentals include:
- Ceremony arbor
- White folding ceremony chairs
- Farm-style tables
- Cross-back dining chairs
- Dishware, glassware, silverware, and serviceware
- Linen napkins
- And more!
Exterior-only buyouts range $3,500–5,00 for up to 100 guests, and include use of the lawns, back, and side patios.
Full buyouts range $5,000–7,000 for up to 150 guests and include use of the lawns, back and side patios, Events Garage, and Tavern.
Meals (when priced separately)
- Above price range is for full meal, with choice of plated or buffet
- A la carte food stations are also available, starting at $15/person, as well as passed and stationed appetizer menus/options
- Dinners include non-alcoholic beverages
- Choice of host and no-host bar menus/options
- Additional server charges apply, $100 per 25 guests
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Wine, beer, and a full alcohol bar are available.
Year-round, daily. All events must end by 10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Maker's Son
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Maker's Son.