Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This unique, historic Wine Country property is a former filling station that’s been impeccably transformed into a rustic-chic indoor/outdoor event venue and working restaurant and bar. The indoor banquet space features an authentic 1920s service garage with original open-truss high-vaulted ceiling and an intimate Western tavern, both with curated décor and Western-style antiques.
- Beneath the dappled shade of oak trees, the beautifully landscaped and elegantly lit garden comes with fire pits, a massive stone fireplace and a private tasting bungalow. A built-in stone-and-brick event stage is crowned by a rustic ceremony arbor.
- Customized menus embrace Central Coast cuisine, with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients for elevated comfort dishes infused with globally inspired flavors. The full-service bar boasts premium spirits handcrafted into signature cocktail inspirations, along with wines, beers and ciders from artisan Central Coastal producers. The experienced event team is dedicated to providing a hassle-free and turn-key celebration experience!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- A full buyout of the restaurant and all event spaces is also available, and ranges $8,000 for mid-week to $15,000 for a Saturday
- Standard service offerings for your wedding include:
- Rustic and farm-style tables/chairs
- Dishware, glassware, silverware, and service-ware
- Linen napkins
Meals (when priced separately)
- Above price range is for full meal, with choice of plated or buffet.
- A la carte food stations are also available, starting at $15/person, as well as passed and stationed appetizer menus/options.
- Dinners include non-alcoholic beverages.
- Choice of host and no-host bar menus/options.
- Additional server charges apply, $100 per 25 guests.
Service Charge or Gratuity
The setup fee ranges $250–750 depending on the number of guests.
Pricing for holiday weekends/holidays to be individually quoted.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Wine, beer, and a full alcohol bar are available.
Year-round, daily. All events must end by 10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds