Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic Spanish-Colonial architectural landmark is tucked in a secluded canyon above Santa Barbara.
- Ceremonies are held on the stone-walled Terrace beneath a spreading oak, while wooded grounds invite rustic photo ops.
- Dine + dance inside the handsome Ballroom, which boasts vintage chandeliers, a stage, and a gleaming oak floor.
Video by Redmond Digital Media.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Event duration
All rentals include 5 hours of event time, plus access to the venue & dressing suite starting 3 hours prior to the event. Rentals also include 5-hour access the day before for setup & rehearsal, and 3-hour access the following Monday for cleanup. Additional time possible at $1,000/hour.
A professional wedding coordinator is required.
1–100 guests $7,000 | 101–150 guests $7,500 | 151–200 guests $8,000
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Licensed bartender required, or through caterer.
Year-round, daily, 8:30am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Santa Barbara Woman's Club - Rockwood
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Santa Barbara Woman's Club - Rockwood.