Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Complete your booking between now and February 1st, 2023 and receive $500 off your booking! Select holiday dates excluded.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
- Type of event
The rental fee includes:
- 12-hour exclusive access to the venue (2 levels)
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
- On-site venue manager for the entirety of the event
- Furnished dressing lounges for both wedding parties
- Four 8ft custom bars
- Cleaning fee, WiFi, and all taxes
Weekend rentals range $3,000–6,000; weekday rentals range $1,500–3,500. Hourly rentals for shorter events may be available.
Included in venue rental.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Preferred vendors are not required; all caterers must be licensed and approved. Food trucks are also permitted!
Licensed bartender and liability insurance required.
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Sinclair on G Street.
Thanks! Your email to The Sinclair on G Street is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Pannikin Building