Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
Rental fees include:
- Use of the Heritage House lawn and garden with lighted gazebo
- Victorian dressing suite at the historic Ruby's House, across the street from the gardens
- Replica 17th-century carriage for photos
- Overhead garden string lighting and electrical connections
- 3-hour on-site ceremony rehearsal (add-on rehearsal dinner venue for $1,000)
- Assorted table and white folding chairs
Pricing for up to 100 guests is $2,500; between 100–200 guests is $3,000.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
Year-round, daily, 8am - 10pm, but keep in mind that this is an outdoor venue and weather issues/contingencies should be taken into account.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Send an email to Heritage House Museum and Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Heritage House Museum and Gardens.
Thanks! Your email to Heritage House Museum and Gardens is on its way!
Alternate Info: Heritage House Museum & Gardens