Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This dynamic venue, carved into the historic former rectory of Vibiana, is the the flagship restaurant of Amy Knoll Fraser and Chef Neal Fraser. In each of the inspired event spaces, you’ll find a thoughtful blend of timeless architecture with simple, modern forms, creating a warm and considered space perfect for your big day.
- Say “I do” on the Nest’s spacious balcony, which boasts a retractable roof and fabulous views, or the historic Cardinal’s Quarters, with its working fireplace and dramatic, richly hued color scheme. Larger parties can celebrate al fresco in the Italian-inspired courtyard, with an olive tree-lined perimeter, fragrant beds of herbs, and glowing market lights that mingle with the stars and sparkling city as the sun sets.
- The award-winning food & beverage program showcases modern American cuisine influenced by the flavors of the city’s diverse legacy. Chef Fraser’s culinary expertise is truly boundless, and menus are custom-crafted to your taste— anything from upscale wood-fired pizzas to multi-course cultural feasts… or both! Extensive craft libations, well-rounded wine lists, and a seasoned and talented in-house event staff round out the exceptional packages.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Redbird packages include:
- Private use of the space for up to four hours
- Seasoned event planning, management, and service teams led by Owner & Operator, Amy Knoll Fraser
- Passed hors d’oeuvres & a 3-course family-style dinner from acclaimed Chef Neal Fraser
- Private bar featuring award-winning wine, spirits, and craft cocktail selections from Bar Director Tobin Shea & Wine Director Matthew Fosket
- Cocktail & dinner tables, chairs, linens, plates/serveware, flatware, glassware, and votive candles
- Flexible seating options & expert floor plan recommendations
- Printed menus with customizable menu heading
- Sonos sound system unique to each room
Package enhancements include dressing suites and pre- and post-party rooms, dedicated valet service, culinary options like the Garden pizza oven, tasting menus, additional courses, sides, dessert stations, champagne towers, wine pairings, and expert A/V services, among many other options.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $160/person and up
Beverages are charged upon consumption.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
The Main Dining Room & Lounge accommodate 140 seated and 200 standing.
The Garden accommodates 108 seated and 200 standing.
The Cardinal's Quarters accommodates 44 seated and 75 standing.
The Nest accommodates 36 seated and 50 standing.
The Bishop's Perch accommodates 18 seated and 30 standing.
The East Room accommodates 26 seated and 40 standing.
The West Room accommodates 75 seated and 125 standing.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Redbird LA
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Redbird LA.