Help Save The Planet When You Book with The Nat!
When you choose to celebrate your wedding day at The Nat, as a non-profit you directly support their efforts of species conservation, educational exhibitions, and regional preservation of our natural environment.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
The rental fee is $1,600 per space, per hour and includes:
- Onsite venue coordinator, event staff, and setup & teardown
- Dressing area with private balcony
- Unlimited site visits, customized floor plans, event guide, checklist, timeline templates, scheduled payments and personalized contracts
- Guests can explore the exhibition floor during cocktail hour with a themed scavenger hunt
- Childcare room for cocktail hour and reception, including a backyard exhibit for children to explore
- In-house sound system and microphone
- Customizable bar services
A 3-hour minimum venue rental is required to book a private event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1800.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
In-house licensed bartender only.
Year-round, daily, 8am–2am, depending on space reserved.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to San Diego Natural History Museum
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except San Diego Natural History Museum.