Video by San Diego Wedding Videographer | Prodigy Studios.
Video by Ryan Films San Diego.
Video by dSide Productions.
Video by Tim Wright.
Video by BE Studios.
Help Save The Planet When You Book with The Nat!
When you choose to celebrate your wedding day at The Nat, as a non-profit you directly support their efforts of species conservation, educational exhibitions, and regional preservation of our natural environment.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
The rental fee is $1,500 per space, per hour and includes:
- On-site venue coordinator, event staff, and setup & teardown
- Dressing area with private balcony
- Unlimited site visits, customized floor plans, event guide, checklist, timeline templates, scheduled payments and personalized contracts
- Guests can explore the exhibition floor during cocktail hour with a themed scavenger hunt
- Childcare room for cocktail hour and reception, including a backyard exhibit for children to explore
- In-house sound system and microphone
- Customizable bar services
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1800.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
In-house licensed bartender only.
Year-round, daily, 5:30pm–2am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except San Diego Natural History Museum.