Video by Landon McLeod.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All-inclusive packages include:
- 7-hour venue use, including a 5-hour event and 2-hour prep
- Use of the Bridal Glamper and Groom's Lounge
- Buffet-style catered dinner, including hors d'oeuvres and dessert bar
- Bartender services and equipment (BYO alcohol)
- Non-alcoholic beverages, coffee bar, and champagne toast with flutes
- Floral package, including personal florals for the couple and wedding party, centerpieces, aisle arrangements, and more!
- DJ & emcee services
- Full planning and coordination team, advance planning meetings, and 1-hour rehearsal, plus staff during the event
- Sparkler exit
- Farm tables and benches, table settings, runners, comfy outdoor seating, in-house décor options, lawn games, fire pit, and standard rentals
Sugar Pine Package | $16,850
100-guest minimum; additional guests $75/person. Includes everything listed above.
Elizabeth Oaks Package | $17,650
100-guest minimum; additional guests $75/person. Includes everything listed above, PLUS a late night grazing table and additional florals.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
No shots, no "on the rocks" or neat drinks; liquor must include a mixer.
Year-round, daily, 10am–5pm. A scheduled appointment is required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Pond Oaks
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pond Oaks.