Prices: What's this going to cost?
All-inclusive packages include:
- 7-hour venue use, including a 5-hour event and 2-hour prep
- Use of the Bridal Glamper
- Buffet-style catered dinner, including hors d'oeuvres and dessert bar
- Bartender services and equipment (BYO alcohol)
- Floral package, including personal florals for the couple and wedding party, centerpieces, aisle arrangements, and more!
- DJ services
- Non-alcoholic beverages, coffee bar, and champagne toast with flutes
- Full planning and coordination team, plus full staff during the event
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Fire pit and s'mores (as weather permits)
- Farm tables and benches, table settings, runners, comfy outdoor seating, lawn games, and standard rentals
Sugar Pine Package | $15,300
100-guest minimum; additional guests $65/person. Includes everything listed above.
Elizabeth Oaks Package | $16,500
100-guest minimum; additional guests $65/person. Includes everything listed above, PLUS drinks and snacks in the Bridal Glamper, a late night grazing table, and complimentary send-off.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Options include BBQ, American, Italian, Mexican, and brunch.
No shots, no "on the rocks" or neat drinks; liquor must include a mixer.
Year-round, daily, 10am–5pm. A scheduled appointment is required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pond Oaks.