Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This high desert gem in historic Twentynine Palms, "The Gateway To Joshua Tree," offers authentic small-town charm, and yet it's just minutes to a host of activities--from outdoor adventures to upscale lodging. It's the perfect place to party without a lot of fuss--and bust some moves on the beautiful built-in dance floor!
- Views for days include exceptional mountain desert panoramas for incredible photo backdrops--sunsets are especially breathtaking! Lounge furniture gathered around fire rings is the perfect spot to chillax and enjoy the desert starscape.
- Creative, affordable catering packages are a specialty of this fully-permitted event venue! Rasta Rita also has a full liquor license and a health department-approved kitchen if you want to bring in your own catering. Better yet, opt for the locally famous Rasta Taco Margarita and Taco Trucks. The expert event team can also hook you up with specialty vendors + extras + upgrades to personalize this unique event space.
Special Tacos + Margaritas Package for 55 Guests: ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT & DRINK!
For a limited time, you can crank up the Rasta Rita style when you book your event at the Cantina for up to 55 guests: Serve them All-You-Can-Tacos and Rasta Rita's famous All-You-Can-Drink Margaritas...for just $5,500!
This special small wedding package ALSO INCLUDES:
- For your margaritas - 3 flavors & sides
- Use of either the Upper or Lower Cantina Terrace
- Use of tables and chairs
- Music/Bluetooth speakers
- Parking included
- Beautiful built-in dance floor.
Other packages are available. Please inquire for your personalized quote by completing the short form to the right!
Rasta Rita offers a 10% discount for active military or veterans. Please inquire, and let the Rasta Rita team thank you for your service!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- $40/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Type of event
- For a limited time, all bookings include all-you-can-drink margaritas! (See "Deals," above.)
- There are several event packages available--or let the RastaRita team customize your experience to suit your budget and vision.
- With their fully permitted on-site catering kitchen, you can also BYO your event meals!
A service fee of 18–22% is additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Their sister company, Rasta Rita, can provide "all you can eat taco meals" or bring in your own BYO caterer.
Their sister company, Rasta Rita, provides all bar and bartending services. Note: Rasta Rita has a full liquor license!
Year-round, daily, with extended hours available.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rasta Rita Cantina + Venue.