Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This high desert gem in historic Twentynine Palms, "The Gateway To Joshua Tree," offers authentic small-town charm, and yet it's just minutes to a host of activities--from outdoor adventures to upscale lodging. It's the perfect place to party without a lot of fuss--and bust some moves on the beautiful built-in dance floor!
- Views for days include exceptional mountain desert panoramas for incredible photo backdrops--sunsets are especially breathtaking! Lounge furniture gathered around fire rings is the perfect spot to chillax and enjoy the desert starscape.
- Creative, affordable catering packages are a specialty of this fully-permitted event venue! Rasta Rita also has a full liquor license and a health department-approved kitchen if you want to bring in your own catering. Better yet, opt for the locally famous Rasta Taco Margarita and Taco Trucks. The expert event team can also hook you up with specialty vendors + extras + upgrades to personalize this unique event space.
Special All-Inclusive Package | Venue + Food + Margaritas + Open Bar!
More Rasta Rita style, less stress - just $98.89/guest
- All-You-Can-Eat Tacos + Signature Sides (2 hours serve time)
- Signature Margaritas - 3 flavors
- Full Open Bar for 4 hours
- Ceremony & Reception area with tables and chairs
- Beautiful built-in 300sf dance floor
- Two Full Bars
- Firepits, Restrooms, Kitchen
- Free Parking
- Military Discount
Rasta Rita offers a 10% discount for active military or veterans. Please inquire, and let the Rasta Rita team thank you for your service!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Ceremony and Reception areas with tables & chairs, beautiful 300sf Built-in Dance Floor, Two Full Bars, Firepits, 3 ADA Restrooms, Kitchen and Free Parking
- Signature All-Inclusive Event Package that includes Venue, Food, Margaritas and Open Bar is $99.89
- Customizable packages are available to suit your budget and vision.
- With their fully permitted on-site catering kitchen, you can choose to BYO your event meals!
A service fee of 18–22% is additional.
Ask about Rasta Rita Flowers, the venue's in-house floral designer!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Their sister company, Rasta Taco catering, can provide "all you can eat taco meals" or bring in your own BYO caterer.
Their sister company, Rasta Rita, provides all bar and bartending services. Note: Rasta Rita has a full liquor license!
Year-round, daily, with extended hours available.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Send an email to Rasta Rita Cantina + Venue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rasta Rita Cantina + Venue.