Cass Winery and Vineyard 7350 Linne Road • Paso Robles • CA 93446
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Cass Winery and Vineyard on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Video by Wild Light Films.
Video by Kay Mitchell Photography.
Video by Siempre Cinema.
Video by Wedding Documentary.
When you have your wedding at Cass Winery, you'll get a 20% discount off all wine purchases throughout your celebration if you become a Cass Wine Club Member prior to your wedding day!
Please contact the Cass event team for more info, Weddings@CassWines.com.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Wedding Day Experience at Cass Winery:
This package ranges $14,500–17,500 and covers 200 guests.
- Ceremony, cocktail, and reception sites from 4–10pm
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal prior to the wedding day
- 2-night stay at the Geneseo Inn Suite for the newlyweds (and a 10–20% discount on additional guest rooms, subject to availability)
- Tables, chairs, an indoor bar, and a patio heater, plus setup
- Built-in bar and a bartender to pour wine and beer
- On-site venue manager
Wedding Retreat Experience at Cass Winery:
This package ranges $22,500–27,000 and takes you from Rehearsal Dinner to Day-After Brunch for 200 guests. It includes all the amenities in the Wedding Day Experience (listed above), plus:
- Rehearsal Dinner venue for 3 hours (6–9pm) with farmhouse tables, full table settings, linens, and napkins
- Day-After Wedding Brunch venue for 2 hours (11am–1pm)
- 20% discount on wines for Wine Club members
- Opportunity to add on CAMP CASS experiences for a full day of weekend fun!
A booking fee of $7,500 (Wedding Day Experience) or $8,000 (Wedding Retreat Experience) is required to reserve your date.
Meals (when priced separately)
Menu pricing includes hors d'oeuvres, dinner, and nonalcoholic beverage stations.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
In-house wine & beer; spirits are allowed with the hire of a licensed full bar service company.
Year-round, daily, 4pm–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
- Inn / Lodge
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Resort / Spa
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Cass Winery and Vineyard
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cass Winery and Vineyard.
Thanks! Your email to Cass Winery and Vineyard is on its way!
Southern California Wedding Venues
> Paso Robles and the Central Coast Wine Country Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Cass Winery & Vineyard