Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Thoughtfully reimagined by the renowned team at Bite Catering Couture, this remarkable 1913 church-turned-event space offers the perfect blend of historic elegance and modern style in the heart of Long Beach.
- Say "I do" al fresco in the gated courtyard, which is particularly lovely when draped with gauzy curtains, accented with a greenery-draped pergola, and illuminated by glowing bistro lights. Downstairs, the Parlor—studded with columns and boasting original brick detailing— offers a charming setting for cocktail hour.
- The second floor Sanctuary is jaw-dropping and dreamy. The entrance through a set of gorgeous Arts and Crafts-style glass-paned doors will awe your guests, who will love dining and dancing beneath the breathtaking 30-foot coffered ceilings and soaring windows that flood the space with light.
440 Elm now offering Pre-Sale Event Discounts!
Substantial discounts and benefits offered for weddings booked prior to the Grand Opening! Contact the venue for additional details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Full facility buyouts range $7,500–14,000, and include use of the Plaza, Parlor, Sanctuary, and more.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $5,000/event and up
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1050.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to 440 Elm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 440 Elm.