With its prime location directly across the Potomac River from Washington, D.C., Arlington is a convenient place for a wedding, as well as a great home base for exploring the capitol. If you’re planning to host your celebration in this historic city, here are a few venues to consider.
- Location: 1400 North 14th Street, Arlington VA
- Style: Contemporary, elegant
- Fab Feature: The breathtaking panorama of all of Washington D.C.‘s monuments and the Potomac River.
- Event Space Highlights: This hilltop penthouse room has its own terrace and a 100-foot-long wall of glass that showcases amazing D.C. views, day or night.
- Notable Amenities: They only have one event at a time, and parking is free in their large lot.
- Catering: Select from list or bring your own.
- Location: 1121 Nineteenth Street North, Arlington VA
- Style: Stylish and cool
- Fab Feature: This chic property is nestled in the urban village of Rosslyn, at the edge of the Potomac. Its vibrant neighborhood, with shops, galleries, and nightlife, is easily accessible and just minutes from all D.C. attractions.
- Event Space Highlights: Two sleek spaces can host your ceremony and reception—both the Vivaci Ballroom and Amuse Restaurant have understated, modern décor that blends seamlessly with a broad range of wedding styles. For a stellar outdoor event, consider the Terrace, a gorgeous open-air space that offers incredible views of the Key Bridge and Georgetown's lights glittering across the river.
- Wedding Package Perks: Complete setup and takedown is included in every package, as well as your cake, wedding coordination services, and a honeymoon suite.
- Catering: Provided in-house
- Location: 1250 South Hayes Street, Arlington VA
- Style: Four-star luxury along the banks of the Potomac
- Fab Feature: The Ritz is just minutes from the capitol, so you can easily visit D.C.’s most popular sites and still make it back to the hotel for a posh afternoon tea or their nightly cocktails and appetizers.
- Event Space Highlights: The Grand Ballroom is fit for a fantasy gala, with silk-covered walls, original artwork and crystal chandeliers, while the Ambassador and Diplomat Rooms incorporate tapestries, a vaulted ceiling, and even a marble fireplace for a traditionally elegant ambiance.
- Notable Amenities: Event catering offers topnotch cuisine from around the world. And your overnight guests will love the feather beds, sweeping views and indoor swimming pool.
- Catering: Provided in-house or bring your own.
Interested in other Virginia locations? Get after it here.
Are we friends yet? Join MyGuide for more goodness!
Some clients may have paid to be placed in our editorial and some of these links may be affiliate; however, we never include a venue, vendor, or product unless they have a proper place here. This is part of our Core Values. We create our website first and foremost to be good for the couples using it to plan their Big Day. We won't stray from that for a few advertising dollars. #scoutshonor