Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked in a valley between the Blue Ridge Mountains and Short Hill Mountain, this charming venue offers beautiful countryside vistas and a perfect city escape. The whole property is yours for the weekend, and the generous welcome from the caretaker, Dot, makes it feel like a home away from home.
- Your outdoor ceremony options include both formal and country gardens, as well as peaceful forest clearings and a dreamy, intimate historic chapel with hand-hewn wooden benches. Once you've said "I do", move the celebration to the gorgeous, two-story 18th-century reception barn.
- A graceful stone and stucco farmhouse-turned-bed & breakfast is your home base and cozy lodging. It boasts two dressing suites, plus a roomy kitchen, common room, pretty porch, and garden area complete with an oversized chess set.
Video by NYLAD Media.
Video by Bowen Films.
Video by Josh Gooden.
Video by Winter Studios.
Video by Bowen Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
Rentals for 25–50 guests are $5,000, and include:
- Exclusive use of the residence, lawn, gardens, and barn on the wedding day
- Choice of ceremony site and cocktail hour venue
- Officiant services
- Lawn games
- 18th-century barn with large bar area and caterer's staging area
- Dressing suites for the wedding couple
- Use of assorted décor and vintage items, including vintage china, in the "Pinterest Barn"
- Access to the Farm the week of the wedding, plus access until the Monday after a Saturday wedding for cleanup
- 6-passenger golf cart to transport guests
Rentals for 51-125 guests are $7,400 and include everything listed above, PLUS:
- Use of the residence, lawn, porch, and garden for the rehearsal dinner
- Complimentary 1-night stay for the couple at the Silverbrook Bed & Breakfast (either the night prior to or night of the wedding)
- Day-of wedding coordination
Micro Weddings & Elopements
In addition to offering weddings for up to 150 guests, Silverbrook Farm also offers multiple packages for intimate weddings and elopements, all including the services of an officiant.
Pricing starts at $600 for a 1-hour elopement for the couple only, and ranges to $2,800 for a 4-hour microwedding for up to 24 guests, including use of the dressing suites and chairs.
Inquire for a customized package!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Spring, summer, and fall: 10am–10:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Bed and Breakfast
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Silverbrook Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Silverbrook Farm.