Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked in a valley between the Blue Ridge Mountains and Short Hill Mountain, this charming venue offers beautiful countryside vistas and a perfect city escape.
- Your outdoor ceremony options include both formal and country gardens, as well as peaceful forest clearings and a dreamy, intimate historic chapel with hand-hewn wooden benches. Once you've said "I do", move the celebration to the gorgeous, two-story 18th-century reception barn.
- A graceful stone and stucco farmhouse is your home base for the day. It boasts two dressing quarters, plus a roomy kitchen, common room, and garden area complete with an oversized chess set.
Pop-Up Weddings & Elopements
Silverbrook Farm offers multiple packages for intimate weddings and elopements. Contact the venue for more details!
Packages include a one-night complimentary stay for the wedding couple! Inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,900/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Space reserved
- Type of event
Price noted is for 125 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 12.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Spring, summer, and fall: 10am–10:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Bed and Breakfast
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Silverbrook Farm.