The Lake House 11450 Baron Cameron Avenue • Reston • Virginia 20190
The Lake House
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Lake House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Airy and modern, this light-filled community space is right at the edge of Lake Newport. It's at the peaceful center of Reston, a self-contained development just 20 miles from Washington D.C., rich with beautiful parks and open spaces.
- The Lakeside Room has a deck that extends over the water, and it's a wonderful spot for cocktails and photos. The inviting Lake View Room features a gas fireplace and abundant natural light streaming in through the open cathedral ceiling and skylight. You can choose just one room, or rent both for a larger event.
- Historic Brown's Chapel is just steps away, and makes a lovely place for an intimate ceremony. Guests can park in one spot to access both venues, and when you reserve both the chapel and the Lake House, you'll receive a discount on your fee.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Receive a $100 discount when you book Brown’s Chapel and The Lake House together. The booking must be for a minimum of 2 hours at Brown’s Chapel and 4 hours at The Lake (on the same day).
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $975/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Event duration
AV needs and the food & beverage spend
A list is available of local partners who can assist with event planning, party rental supplies, catering, flowers, and hotel accommodations.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
An ABC license may be required.
Year-round: Monday–Saturday, 8am–11pm; Sunday, 10am–9pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Chapel / Church / Temple
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Lake House.
Thanks! Your email to The Lake House is on its way!
Virginia Wedding Venues
> Northern Virginia Wedding Venues