Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's an architecturally stunning venue set among lush, wooded grounds. After your vows overlooking Fairview Lake, as your guests mingle on the tranquil terrace, you'll capture wonderful photos among the waterfalls, koi ponds, and fountains.
- The reception spaces are truly special, with sleek contemporary detailing, fascinating artwork, and soaring floor-to-ceiling glass walls that offer unobstructed views of the splendid surrounding property.
- Your menu will be designed by renowned chef Bertrand Chemel, whose French-influenced American cuisine features fine, locally sourced ingredients and aromatics gathered from the on-site herb garden.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
This venue does not allow outside catering.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 2941 Restaurant.
Thanks! Your email to 2941 Restaurant is on its way!
Alternate Info: DC Metro Area