Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Taking the private road up to this 1908 manor feels like a beautiful sojourn into the country. The 68-acre property, encompassing gardens, woods, meadows and trails, offers a serene and natural setting for your wedding just minutes outside the Beltway.
- The gracious white manor house itself makes a stunning backdrop for your ceremony. With guests seated on the front lawn, you can exchange vows on the columned portico…or reverse the view, walk a flagstone path and get married against a thicket of mature trees.
- The fabulous 19th-century detailing is yours, all yours, to enjoy for the day. You have exclusive use of the entire venue, which includes the dining room, parlor, library and two-story winding staircase—as well as the grounds and large, tented reception area.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Residence in NOVA Parks' jurisdictions
- 8-hour exclusive access to the ceremony spaces, Manor, and tent, plus a 2-hour rehearsal the day prior
- Two dressing suites with private restrooms, garment steamers, multiple vanities, and clothing racks (with fee)
- Climate-controlled 36' by 116' frame tent with café lights, chandeliers, and a large dance floor
- Propane fire pit, heaters, and portable bars
- Bose sound system and wireless mics
- Parking for 100 cars
- Ceremony seating, gold Chiavari chairs, banquet tables, wooden arch, and assorted décor
House & Grounds Only | 65 guest max | $1,300–5,090
House, Grounds, & Tent | 200 guest max | $2,885–9,020
Meals (when priced separately)
Menus include display and passed hors d'oeuvres, salad, and plated, buffet, or duet entrées with sides. Bar pricing is additional, and ranges $26–30/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 40.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, until midnight. Only one event is scheduled per day.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rust Manor House.