Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Showcasing the pristine Virginia countryside at its finest, this lush 25-acre farm offers stunningly gorgeous spots to say "I do", including a pond overlook, a blooming orchard, and plenty of open pastures.
- Choose between two beautifully restored barns for your reception—a stone treasure dating to the mid-1700s, and an impressive 200-foot-long post and beam poplar barn with a soaring, open-trussed ceiling.
- The on-site B&B is the perfect spot for a "home base". Spend your day-of prep and wedding night in the darling Hunt Box, and rent the larger Sylvanside Cottage for your bridal party—it's the perfect spot to gather for a leisurely breakfast before a day of exploring.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
- Package chosen
All packages include exclusive use of the venue, chairs and tables, dance floor, onsite staff support, and more. Some packages include private lodging.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sylvanside Farm Weddings and Events.