Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Showcasing the pristine Virginia countryside at its finest, this lush 25-acre farm offers stunningly gorgeous spots to say "I do", including a pond overlook, a blooming orchard, and plenty of open pastures.
- Choose between two beautifully restored barns for your reception—a stone treasure dating to the mid-1700s, and an impressive 200-foot-long post and beam poplar barn with a soaring, open-trussed ceiling.
- The on-site B&B is the perfect spot for a "home base". Spend your day-of prep and wedding night in the darling Hunt Box, and rent the larger Sylvanside Cottage for your bridal party—it's the perfect spot to gather for a leisurely breakfast before a day of exploring.
Video by Bakerture Photo & Videos.
Video by Feeling Wedding Films.
Video by Whole Heart Studios.
Video by Elise Dumo Films.
50% OFF MICRO WEDDING SPECIAL
Does the day of your dreams involve 50 guests or fewer? For the remainder of 2023, all micro weddings may be booked at a 50% discount. Pricing applies to all packages.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Exclusive use of the entire property for the duration of your event
- Use of the Manor House for wedding party prep, and the Sylvanside Salon for hair & makeup
- Built-in bars in each barn, and a portable barrel & plank bar
- Vintage lounge furniture and décor
- Ample parking and golf cart for transporting guests with limited mobility
- Outdoor lawn games and real wood fire pit
- Use of the Sylvanside kennel and safety yard for canine guests, and the Stables and fields for equine guests
- Sylvanside animals (including Clydesdales) for photos
- On-site staff for day-of support
- White ceremony chairs, wooden crossback reception chairs, assorted farm, high top, and resin tables, dance floor, oak barrels, and more!
Simple Ceremony | 11 hours | $12,000–15,000
Includes everything listed above for up to 150 guests (additional guests $50 each, up to 175).
Classic Hunt Country Wedding | 22 hours | $14,000–17,000
Includes everything listed above, PLUS lodging for the couple in the Hunt Box and 8–10 guests in the Manor. Pricing is for up to 175 guests (additional guests $50 each, up to 225).
Weekend Farm Wedding | 48 hours | $21,500
Includes everything listed above, PLUS two nights' lodging for the couple in the Hunt Box and 8–10 guests in the Manor, and early access to the venue. Pricing is for up to 200 guests (additional guests $50 each, up to 225).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Sylvanside Farm Weddings and Events
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sylvanside Farm Weddings and Events.