Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located on the lush grounds of historic Rosemont Manor, this purpose-built private event center blends beautifully with its natural, timeless surroundings, but offers all the amenities you need for a perfect party.
- The post-and-beam barn is truly stunning. Built by Amish craftsmen, it's done in the traditional Dutch gambrel style, and boasts glittering chandeliers and a bluestone fireplace that soars to the towering, open-beamed ceiling.
- There are wonderful lodgings available in the manor house itself, and in three graciously-sized guest houses, each of which sleeps 12–25 guests. Settle right in with features like gourmet kitchens, fire pits, and welcoming porches.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
Rental fees are dependent on the event duration, up to 16 hours. White ceremonial chairs, Chiavari reception chairs, and banquet tables for the first 150 guests are included in the fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Historic Rosemont Springs
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Historic Rosemont Springs.