Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lovely colonial mansion was built for George Mason, whose philosophical contributions had a profound influence on what would become the Declaration of Independence. Now a museum and interpretive center, it serves to preserve Mason’s legacy and offers visitors a glimpse into life in the mid-1700s.
- Host your ceremony on the front lawn, where the home itself, with its charming front porch and row of top floor dormer windows, provides an impressive backdrop. After cocktails in the courtyard, the celebration can continue in the Ann Mason Room, or on the ample lawns, which offer plenty of space for a tent, if you wish.
- Your rental fee provides essential support to the museum, whose efforts include educational outreach, acquisition and preservation of its impressive collection of documents and artwork, and ongoing archeological exploration of the home and grounds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
- Package chosen
The rental fee includes tables & chairs.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 9am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Gunston Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gunston Hall.