It's YOUR wedding. Party accordingly.
The main point of any wedding is for you and your partner to get married, right? But beyond that, it may also be the biggest party you'll ever throw! And when we think of the word "party," we think FUN. Not only for the guests, but for you as well! We’ve compiled a list of 27 ridiculously fun wedding ideas to inspire you to think outside the box (or, beyond the dance floor) to ensure your wedding is a blast.
1. Serve carnival food:
The Donut Burger | Cyn Eats
2. Pop champagne before the ceremony!
4. And while you’re at it, give your ringbearer a costume...or cape!
7. Have fun with the "first look":
8. Get a celebrity impersonator to rock out at your reception:
9. And use disco balls as décor!
11. Sass up your ceremony program – and signage!
12. Celebrate your guests with a photo seating chart:
13. Rent a bounce house for your reception:
14. Hire a wedding photographer with a sense of humor:
15. Give your grandparents a starring role:
17. Keep shots cold with a custom ice luge:
19. And don’t forget your selfie stick:
20. Arrange a visit from an old-fashioned ice cream truck:
22. Have your guests leave a message after the tone with an audio guestbook:
24. Show off your unique talents:
Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows | Elizabeth Burgi Photography
26. Get a group shot of your entire guest list:
Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa | K & K Photography
27. Be unapologetically yourselves:
Want even MORE fun wedding ideas?
- 26 Alternative Wedding Ideas That Beautifully Break Tradition
- 29 Fun Ideas for your Wedding Weekend
- 19 of the Funniest Wedding Signs We've Ever Seen
Are we friends yet? Join MyGuide for more goodness!
Some clients may have paid to be placed in our editorial and some of these links may be affiliate; however, we never include a venue, vendor, or product unless they have a proper place here. This is part of our Core Values. We create our website first and foremost to be good for the couples using it to plan their Big Day. We won't stray from that for a few advertising dollars. #scoutshonor