Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There are two versatile venues from which to choose. Each beautiful reception hall has over 9,000 square feet of space, as well as its own take on “Texas-chic”. Stonebrook Hall features bright limestone walls and warm oak detailing, while Pine Hall is built entirely of wood, with an open-beamed ceiling and rustic lighting.
- The outdoor ceremony locations are green and lovely. Both the Stonebrook and Pine venues have ample space that’s meticulously landscaped and surrounded by woodland. Ponds, creeks, bridges, and pergolas provide countless opportunities for amazing photos.
- They offer a host of conveniences to make your planning easy, including a generous 15-hour rental window, comprehensive setup and cleanup services, and the option to pay in installments.
Book your wedding to receive $500 off any weekday rental or 50% off any weekend rental dates through June 30th, 2023!
Promo valid through January 31st, 2023 for new clients only at all Springs locations. Cannot be combined with other offers. Contact the venue for more details and be sure to tell them Here Comes The Guide sent you!
Virtual Venue Tours Available! Now you can tour your favorite Springs venue virtually while social distancing! Their managers can show you around and answer any questions you have while keeping everyone safe. Call or text to schedule your virtual tour!
Did you know The Springs has Unique Wedding Venues all over Texas + Oklahoma?
The Springs Event Venues offers a variety of premier venues, each set in a secluded location and designed with gorgeous landscaping. Whether you're looking for a Ranch, a Manor, a Lodge, or a place with European charm, The Springs has something to complement your style and budget. See all their venues here...
To see special offers for The Springs Event Venues, click here.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fee includes:
- Venue access 9am–midnight
- Two spacious dressing suites
- Day-of venue attendant
- Outdoor ceremony site with seating
- Large catering kitchen, your choice of vendors, tables & chairs, and setup & teardown
- 2-hour bridal or engagement photoshoot appointment
- $8,890/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Package chosen
All-Inclusive Packages are fully customizable. They start at $8,890 and include:
- 75 guests (price increases in increments of 25 guests)
- Linens, dinnerware, floral centerpieces, and waitstaff
- DJ, officiant, and lighting
- Photography services and photo booth
- Wedding coordinator
- Fully customizable
The all-inclusive package pricing does not include the venue rental fee. For more all-inclusive package information, contact Rina at T3lentertainment@aol.com.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 320.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Office Hours: daily, 9am–5pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Springs in Lake Conroe | Pine Hall + Stonebrook Hall.
Thanks! Your email to The Springs in Lake Conroe | Pine Hall + Stonebrook Hall is on its way!
Alternate Info: Amber Springs, THE SPRINGS Event Venue, North Houston THE SPRINGS in Lake Conroe, Stonebrook Hall