19 of the Funniest Wedding Signs We've Ever Seen
1. This makes the word "shitballs" look positively fancy!
2. Hilarious wedding crashers are always welcome.
Mandee Johnson Photography | Something Turquoise
3. Hell yeah!
Cheney Mansion | Emmalee Luckas Photography
4. In case there was any confusion...
Agape Planning | Fashion Island Hotel | Adrian Jon Photography
5. This sign just screams "good times ahead!"
6. Because let's be real: Everyone's there for the party.
Camarillo Ranch | Joshua Rainey Photography
7. Good vibes only.
Erich Chen Photography | Olowalu Plantation House | Bliss Wedding Design & Spectacular Events
8. Just please refrain from being "that guy".
9. In the immortal words of Dr. Seuss...
10. Now let's get it poppin!
Heather Roth Fine Art Photography
11. Perfect if your signature cocktail's a gin and tonic...
12. We now officially have the "s" word twice on our website.
13. Gotta love a good 'warning' sign by the open bar!
The Terrace Club | Tony and Elena Smith Photography
Carolina Country Weddings and Events | Kivus & Camera
14. Let's shimmy on over to the dance party!
Apollo Fotografie | iEmaginate Events
15. With enough liquid courage anyone can be a dancing machine.
16. Reception's jumpin' bass is pumpin'♫
17. Get it right, get it tight!
Andie Avery Photography | Hey Halle
18. All the warm and toasty feels.
19. Good point.
Claire Byrne Photography | Elk Stylist
Having fun? Let's keep the party going...
Filed under Budget Wedding Ideas, DIY Wedding Ideas, Expert Advice, Offbeat, Rustic, Unique
Are we friends yet? Join MyGuide for more goodness!
Some clients may have paid to be placed in our editorial and some of these links may be affiliate; however, we never include a venue, vendor, or product unless they have a proper place here. This is part of our Core Values. We create our website first and foremost to be good for the couples using it to plan their Big Day. We won't stray from that for a few advertising dollars. #scoutshonor