Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This reimagined historic church dating back to 1874 is now a dazzlingly modern event center. Located in a vibrant downtown Nashville neighborhood, the building retains many original features, such as stonework and salvaged wood subflooring. Infinity Hospitality will work directly with you to design custom lighting and décor to bring your vision to life in this vibrant setting
- An upper-level mezzanine ensures you have plenty of space for a large seated reception (as well as a fantastic photographer's perch for a stunning overhead perspective). The open-beam ceiling and soaring windows accentuate the venue's airy spaciousness.
- Hidden away in the actual bell tower you'll find the Tasting Room, a one-of-a-kind bar with over 100 hand-picked bourbon, whiskey, and scotch selections. The walls are lined with bottles of all kinds, and the brick-topped bar is illuminated by whiskey barrel pendant lights. Add a tasting to your celebration for something extra special!
$1,000 OFF evening or all-day rates for non-profits and military!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Rental fees include tables, chairs, China, silverware, and glassware.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $27/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Bell Tower
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Bell Tower.