Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This reimagined historic church dating back to 1874 is now a dazzlingly modern event center. Located in a vibrant downtown Nashville neighborhood, the building retains many original features, such as stonework and salvaged wood subflooring.
- An upper-level mezzanine ensures you have plenty of space for a large seated reception (as well as a fantastic photographer's perch for a stunning overhead perspective). The open-beam ceiling and soaring windows accentuate the venue's airy spaciousness.
- Infinity Hospitality offers an event specialist that will work with you to design custom lighting and décor to bring your vision to life.
$1,000 OFF evening or all-day rates for non-profits and military!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Rental fees include tables, chairs, China, silverware, and glassware.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $27/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Bell Tower.