Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Hold a dreamy ceremony on a private, white-sand beach. The Resort is located on 10 acres of the prettiest waterfront in Clearwater Beach, and the sunsets are truly unforgettable.
- Dine and dance into the night on one of the wonderful beachside decks. These ultra-romantic spots are full of tropical flair, with stripped-wood pillars, market lights, and palapa-style canopies.
- Guests will love this full-service resort's amenities—fabulous pools, great dining, a world-class spa—as well as its central location, which offers easy access to Pier 60, the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, and more.
Pick Your Perks!
Depending on your event's food & beverage minimum, you can pick between two and four of the below perks—all complimentary!
F&B minimum $5,000 & $7,000, pick 2 perks
F&B minimum $9,000 & $12,000, pick 3 perks
F&B minimum $15,000, pick 4 perks
- 10% discount on menu selection
- Double Hilton Honors points
- Two-night stay in the Gulf View King, or upgrade to a Suite on the wedding night
- Afternoon Delights for up to 10 guests
- Wedding Arch
- Fire Pit Package
- Gold Chiavari chair upgrade for up to 65 guests
- One-hour extended reception time (does not include bar)
Valid for new couples who book on or before January 8, 2021. Void on wedding dates through January 2022.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
Ceremony fees can include:
- Exclusive use of the Gulf Front private beach ceremony location
- Officiant services and ceremony music
- White folding chairs
- Ceremony coordination services
- Setup and breakdown staff
- And more!
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Fully-customized packages can include:
- Exclusive use of the selected reception space
- 4-hour open bar services
- Hors d'oeuvres and dinner
- Champagne toast
- Wedding cake
- White reception chairs
- Floor-length white linens
- Complimentary one-night stay for thew Newlyweds on wedding night
- And more!
Additional hours are available for purchase.
Food and Beverage minimums vary greatly and depend on the location selected and time of year.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Conference Center
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area