Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A historic property completely reimagined as a hip hideaway has just opened in the tony Greater Palm Springs suburb of Rancho Mirage.
- 100 manicured acres of greenery spread out around a sparkling 25-acre lake offer a choice of scenic ceremony sites.
- The entertainment-ready ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows framing lake and mountain vistas hosts glam receptions, and several other unique gathering spots--like The Gallery or the ultra-chic Terrace Restaurant & Spirits Library--will lend stylish flair to your occasion.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
The rental fee includes:
- West Range Ceremony Location*
- 12-hours of event time in the Ballroom
- 22 six-foot round dining tables, 250 ballroom chairs (three assorted colors)
- Projector & cinema wall
- DJ-ready sound system & wireless mic
- Two private VIP suites
- *Other Ceremony Options (Fairway 9, Fairway 7 and Palm Grove) incur additional costs depending on areas utilized and access time needed; please inquire for more details.
Site management ranges $1,690–2,470 depending on the guest count.
A buy-out for The Penney ranges $1,500–2,750 additional.
Up to 75 vehicles may self-park in the East Lot. A minimum of one parking attendant is required at a rate of $65/hr. For more than 75 vehicles a valet from an approved vendor is required.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Outside caterers must be approved, licensed, insured, and full-service.
Year-round, daily, 9am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Desert Island
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Desert Island.