Desert Island 71777 Frank Sinatra Dr • Rancho Mirage • CA 92270
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Desert Island on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A historic property completely reimagined as a hip hideaway has just opened in the tony Greater Palm Springs suburb of Rancho Mirage.
- 100 manicured acres of greenery spread out around a sparkling 25-acre lake offer a choice of scenic ceremony sites.
- The entertainment-ready ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows framing lake and mountain vistas hosts glam receptions, and several other unique gathering spots--like The Gallery or the ultra-chic Terrace Restaurant & Spirits Library--will lend stylish flair to your occasion.
Book your wedding by April 30, 2023 and receive a choice of a round of golf for two or dinner in The Penney for two. (Max value $250.)
Please inquire for daytime rates!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
The rental fee includes:
- 10-hours of event time in the Ballroom
- 22 six-foot round dining tables, 250 ballroom chairs (three assorted colors)
- Projector & cinema wall
- DJ-ready sound system & wireless mic
- Two private VIP suites
Site management ranges $1,430–2,080 depending on the guest count.
A buy-out for The Penney ranges $3,000–4,500 additional.
The ceremony fee includes:
- Choice of ceremony site: the West Range, Fairway Seven or Nine, Palm Grove, or the indoor Northern Gallery
- Wood bench seating for 200
- Sound system & a wireless mic
Up to 75 vehicles may self-park in the East Lot with at least one required attendant, rate TBD. For more than 75 vehicles a valet from an approved vendor is required.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Outside caterers must be approved, licensed, insured, and full-service.
Year-round, daily, 9am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Desert Island.
Thanks! Your email to Desert Island is on its way!
Southern California Wedding Venues
> Palm Springs / Palm Desert / Coachella Valley Wedding Venues