Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its opulent, eclectic décor and desirable lower Queen Anne Hill location, this unique private dining club and event venue is like nothing else in Seattle (or the world, for that matter!).
- Don't let the unassuming warehouse exterior fool you—step through the lush covered courtyard to discover a whimsical collection of rooms and outdoor spaces filled with hand-painted frescoes, offbeat art collections, and fascinating antiques.
- The entire building is yours to use as you please. Take over one room for your bridal suite, host an intimate cocktail hour in the garden, and dance beneath enormous chandeliers in the over-the-top ballroom. There's something to discover around every corner...including a life-sized animatronic elephant from the 1962 World's Fair!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Room rental includes standard linens, tables, glassware, & silverware.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Ruins.