Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lush Issaquah organic farm has long supplied the herbs and produce for Landmark Event Co.’s renowned catering program—now, the historic, idyllic spot is available for unforgettable rustic-chic celebrations.
- Opt for an intimate creekside wedding, a garden party at the stables, or choose a whole-farm buyout, where you can utilize the entire beautiful property to create the weekend of your dreams.
- The lovely 1940s manor home, with its sweet dormer windows and gracious interior, is available for overnight stays for up to sixteen guests. Let it serve as your day-of prep space, and as a welcoming home base throughout the festivities.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Rentals and service add-ons (including floral packages, DJ services, tenting, specialty rentals, day- of coordination and planning, and more!)
All rentals include 10-hour exclusive use of the entire farm with on-site parking and a private dressing suite, a Venue & Catering Coordinator, tables, chairs, lounge sets, and standard rentals. Food & beverage minimums apply.
Sun–Thurs | $2,000–5,000 rental fee | $4,000–8,000 minimum
Friday | $3,500–7,000 rental fee | $6,000–10,000 minimum
Saturday | $4,500–9,000 rental fee | $9,000–13,000 minimum
Wedding Weekend Getaway
Private reservation of the entire farm Friday–Sunday for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony + reception, farewell brunch, and 2-nights' accommodations for up to 16 guests in the manor house.
Pricing minimums range $30,000–55,000, which may be spent on in-house catering and other Landmark services.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
The 1940s historic manor (sleeps 16) is available to rent starting at $2,000/night.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 16.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Fox Hollow Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fox Hollow Farm.