Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This pretty Hill Country property overlooks Canyon Lake and offers easy access to the area's parks, lakes, and rivers. Host a ceremony in a grove of shade trees followed by cocktails, dinner, and dancing in an open meadow. There's also ample space for a tented affair, and a rustic pavilion for intimate dining or a dedicated bar area.
- Check out our Gulf Coast B&B venue: Kemah Gardens
- The cozy cabins can accommodate up to 70 overnight guests, and the option to rent out the space for the weekend ensures you'll have the entire run of the beautiful grounds to yourselves!
Book your wedding at the Log Cabins at Jacobs Creek and receive a $25 gift certificate to one of their nearby restaurants and a $100 voucher towards your wedding cake, from the bakery of your choice.
Contact the venue for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- Overnight accomodatins for up to 70 people
- Exclusive use of the property from Friday 3pm– Sunday 11am
- Use of the outdoor pavilion
- Tables and chairs
January–February rental: $5,995
March–December rentals: $6,995
Holiday rentals vary depending on the holiday: $7,995–$9,995
The service charge ranges 10–20%.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Log Cabins at Jacobs Creek.