Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on four beautiful acres, this ultra-private venue and B&B offers a pastoral, peaceful vibe, but is an easy drive from both Houston and Galveston. Exchange vows beneath a handmade vintage arbor at the water's edge followed by a reception in the climate-controlled, open-sided wooden pavilion. Tell your photographer to be on the lookout: the grounds are frequently visited by blue herons, egrets, red hawks...there's even a family of turtles living in the pond!
- Check out our Hill Country destination venue: Log Cabins at Jacobs Creek
- They offer a broad range of helpful packages—all-inclusive affairs, ceremony only, DIY, simple elopements, and more—and every option includes the assistance of Kemah Garden's caring, experienced event staff.
Video by Emad Vanlangendonck.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,350/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
The rental fee includes:
- Catered meal and wedding cake
- 4-hour bar service and DJ
- 2-hour use of space for rehearsal and bridal portraits, based on availability
- Day-of coordinator
- Dressing suites
- Decoration options
- Tables, chairs, linens, tableware, and glassware
- Security officers and parking attendant
- Setup and teardown
All-Inclusive Micro Wedding Packages range from $2,245–$5,495. Contact the venue for additional details.
Please see the attached PDF for more pricing information.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Kemah Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Kemah Gardens.