Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on four beautiful acres, this ultra-private venue and B&B offers a pastoral, peaceful vibe, but is an easy drive from both Houston and Galveston. Exchange vows beneath a handmade vintage arbor at the water's edge followed by a reception in the climate-controlled, open-sided wooden pavilion. Tell your photographer to be on the lookout: the grounds are frequently visited by blue herons, egrets, red hawks...there's even a family of turtles living in the pond!
- Check out our Hill Country destination venue: Log Cabins at Jacobs Creek
- They offer a broad range of helpful packages—all-inclusive affairs, ceremony only, DIY, simple elopements, and more—and every option includes the assistance of Kemah Garden's caring, experienced event staff.
Video by Emad Vanlangendonck.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- “Day of” event coordination services -wedding/event planning logistics related to vendor selection and assistance with your rehearsal (if having a rehearsal)
- Bridal Suite & Groom’s Room (for up to 12 people)
- Complete Setup/Takedown & Cleanup
- Ceremony site décor & decorating; including string lights, silk greenery with white silk flowers
- White garden chairs for ceremony and reception area
- 60 inch round tables for guests (8-10 guests per table) & cake table with basic floor-length table linens in black, white or ivory; other colors available at $10 each.
- Parking and Parking Attendant (100 guests or less).
- Bar service (4 hours); includes disposable cups & ice
- Security Officer/s (4 hours)
- Based on availability: up to 2 hours for rehearsal and/or bridal portraits; anytime Mon-Thu 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- DJ for ceremony & reception (4hrs)
- Bridal Cake (or dessert bar) and use of cake stand/cake cutter.
- Buffet-style catering (includes disposable plates/cups/napkins, tea & water, real silverware, chargers in gold, silver or chocolate brown)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 2.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Kemah Gardens.