Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This exquisite flower farm transforms throughout the seasons, with thoughtfully designed event spaces nestled among lush plantings of flowers and vegetables, winding pathways, and rolling wildflower meadows on the elegant 10-acre property of Park Winters.
- Say "I do" beneath the handcrafted Summer Solstice Arch, surrounded by fragrant blooms and sprawling views of the Yolo Countryside, or in the whimsical Tea House Garden. And don't forget to look up when you enter the historic Flower Barn—the open beams are draped with exquisite dried florals and bouquets.
- As the sun sinks behind the mountains, enjoy botanical-inspired cocktails and a delectable farm-to-table feast in the Sunset Lounge, which boasts a stunning stacked stone fireplace, lotus fountain, pizza oven, and custom-designed silo bar.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
BYO with corkage fee
The venue only allows outside beer & wine. In-house provides beer, wine, and spirits.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Park Winters Flower Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Park Winters Flower Farm.
Thanks! Your email to Park Winters Flower Farm is on its way!
Northern California Wedding Venues
> Bay Area Wedding Venues
> Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Wedding Venues
> Sacramento / Gold Country Wedding Venues
> Solano County Wedding Venues