Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked on 10 stunning acres in the Yolo Valley, this luxurious private estate is the perfect setting to bring your fairy-tale wedding vision to life. Exceptional in-house chefs provide seasonally-inspired culinary delicacies, which are sourced locally whenever possible (including from the on-site Farm at Park Winters, which is a lovely spot for an intimate celebration!).
- The idyllic gardens are a dreamy setting for an al fresco celebration. Say "I do" in the dappled light of a mature pecan tree with the soft sound of a burbling fountain and rustling leaves as your romantic soundtrack; then, dine and dance beneath glowing market lights outside the stylish modern barn as the sun dips below the horizon.
- A lovingly restored 1865 farmhouse now serves as a luxe bed & breakfast with four plush, graciously appointed guests rooms. Spend precious time with your loved ones around the sparkling turquoise pool, among the lovely social parlors, and beside the majestic fire feature on the patio while enjoying spectacular views of the surrounding landscape
Video by Phillip Alan Sheffield.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- 10-hour exclusive use of the full property
- Two dressing rooms for the wedding party
- State-of-the-art sound system
- White padded ceremony and dinner chairs, round and banquet tables, white linens
- Furnished lounge spaces
- Commercial backup generator in the case of power outage
- Ample parking, including Tesla chargers
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
MEETING CAPACITY: The facility seats 150 indoors and 300 outdoors.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, noon–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
- Pool Area
Send an email to Park Winters
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Park Winters.
Thanks! Your email to Park Winters is on its way!
Northern California Wedding Venues
> Bay Area Wedding Venues
> Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Wedding Venues
> Sacramento / Gold Country Wedding Venues
> Solano County Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Inn at Park Winters