Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
From an enviable vantage atop the scenic Santa Cruz Mountains, Kennolyn’s Hilltop Hacienda Estate overlooks lush redwood forests and the crystal blue Monterey Bay. This handsome property has a fabulous view, and it’s so quiet and tranquil up here that you feel like you’ve really gotten away from it all, even though it’s just a short drive from town.
The Hacienda not only includes a main event space, but also a private home and casita. You enter this Spanish-style building through a sun-drenched courtyard, with a four-tiered fountain bubbling in its center and pots of vibrant flowers all around. Ceremonies are magnificent out on the Hacienda Lawn, a grand sweep of green that faces a spacious terracotta-tiled terrace, accented with Mediterranean-style landscaping (and those ocean views)!
Receptions inside the banquet room are equally welcoming. Spacious and unpretentious in design, it has a wood-beamed ceiling with wrought-iron chandeliers that convey elegant simplicity. At one end of the room, a lofty fireplace mantel of rich chocolate brown provides a striking contrast to the light tan walls. Sets of white French doors along two sides open onto either the garden courtyard or a heavenly patio that faces the bay. When the sun goes down, you can extend the day’s warmth by lighting a fire in the hearth. As you might imagine, weddings here are delightful, and for corporate seminars or retreats you’d be hard pressed to find a more restful spot.
To keep you relaxed throughout, you can rely on Kennolyn’s experienced event pros to oversee the details, and their flexible packages include key elements like expert in-house catering, event furnishings and décor to personalize your party. Kennolyn’s dedicated hospitality and gorgeous setting brings beauty and serenity to any celebration.
P.S. Kennolyn's neighboring Stone Creek Village also makes a perfect wedding weekend retreat!
Video by Martin C. Legg.
All-Inclusive Spring Wedding Promo
For April & May weddings during 2024 and 2025, you can reserve this high-value All-inclusive Wedding Package at Kennonlyn’s Hilltop Hacienda Estate for any available date! This promotional package Includes:
- Exclusive use of Hilltop Hacienda venue for 6 hours (4pm-10pm)
- Dedicated space for the Bridal Party in two Casitas
- Redwood Grove ceremony space with choice of arbor, microphone set-up & music services
- Professional DJ/MC during reception
- Cocktail Hour with 2 tray-passed appetizers
- Beer, Wine, Champagne and Seltzer Package plus Beverage and Coffee Stations
- Incredible buffet options, including a Dessert Station with cake-cutting
- Tables, chairs, linens, tableware plus Candle Centerpieces
- String lights in Courtyard plus market umbrellas, heaters, indoor fireplace & outdoor firepit
- Support of professional wedding coordinator throughout planning phase, rehearsal and on the day of the event
- $25,000 all-inclusive for 75 guests (additional guests available for $172++/per person)
Please contact the dedicated event team for details and your personal proposal!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- Exclusive venue use, including 5½ hours of event time for up to 300 guests
- Choice of ceremony location with chairs & arbor provided
- Use of a dressing suite—a 3,000-square-foot home overlooking Monterey Bay—plus a separate additional changing suite
- Professional DJ, master of ceremony, and ceremony music
- Professional wedding coordinator at your event, plus a 2-hour planning consultation and ceremony rehearsal coordination
- Rentals, including tables, chairs, china, flatware, etc.
- Market umbrellas, firepit, string lights in the courtyard, and heat lamps outdoors
- Cake cutting service
The Full Catering Package includes: hors d'oeuvres reception, 3-course meal, and beer, wine, champagne, and nonalcoholic beverages.
Service Charge or Gratuity
- Kennolyn's neighboring Stone Creek Village also makes a perfect wedding weekend retreat!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
CEREMONY & EVENT/RECEPTION CAPACITY: Kennolyn’s Hilltop Hacienda Estate seats up to 300 guests.
MEETING CAPACITY: Meeting spaces hold up to 100 seated guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
BYO beer and wine only.
- April–November, Saturdays and Sunday by special arrangement
- Kennolyn’s event curfew is 10pm.
- There is no event curfew at the neighboring Stone Creek Village.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Catering: in-house, no BYO
Kitchen Facilities: n/a
Tables & Chairs: provided
Linens, Silver, etc.: provided
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: courtyard
Dressing Areas: yes
AV/Meeting Equipment: CBA
Parking: ample, several lots
Accommodations: 30 cabin cottages and suites at Stone Creek Village
Outdoor Night Lighting: yes
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: no
Cleanup: provided, renter cleans decorations
View: vistas of Monterey Bay and Santa Cruz, redwood forest
But take note of the following limitations!
Alcohol: in-house, BYO beer and wine only
Smoking: designated areas only
Music: amplified OK until 10:00pm
Wheelchair Access: most areas, not all
Insurance: not required
Other: no pets, glitter, rice, or birdseed; decorations OK with approval
Send an email to Kennolyn's Hilltop Hacienda Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Kennolyn's Hilltop Hacienda Estate.
Thanks! Your email to Kennolyn's Hilltop Hacienda Estate is on its way!
Alternate Info: Kennolyn