Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
Perched atop the Santa Cruz Mountains amidst a 300-acre redwood paradise, Kennolyn's Stone Creek Village is an idyllic retreat that's perfect for weekend-long weddings. Fashioned as its own miniature "town," the Village is reminiscent of a bygone era when logging and mining were going concerns. For a ceremony in the forest, the rustic redwood amphitheater includes log seating built right into the hillside, and "I do's" are exchanged in front of a mystical backdrop of towering trees. Stone Creek Village's main gathering space is the old-fashioned Lodge, with its great river rock fireplace. Indoor and outdoor dining areas include a Town Square and fire pit, ripe with event possibilities.
Your guests can experience a nostalgic stay in the Village's cabin cottages, appointed with antiques, down comforters and vintage stoves. Before and after the wedding, friends and family have plenty of activities to enjoy: lounge by the Village's swimming pool; organize team challenges on the tennis, basketball and volleyball courts; or simply follow the lilting invitation of resident songbirds to explore the hiking trails that lead into the surrounding forest.
Kennolyn's event professionals will assist you in orchestrating your stay, and you'll love their flexible, all-inclusive event packages that let you enjoy this special time with your friends and family--in a truly memorable setting.
Check out Kennolyn's other site, The Hacienda, here.
Video by Kennolyn Events.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $18,750/event and up
The rental fee includes:
- Exclusive venue use, including 5½ hours of event time (4:30–10pm, with additional time possible at $1,000/half hour) and use of Caldwell Lodge following the reception
- Dedicated preparation space for both wedding parties in Monie's Cottage and the Museum
- Redwood Grove Amphitheater ceremony space with choice of arbor, and including microphone set-up
- Champagne toast for the wedding party following the ceremony
- Professional DJ/MC for your reception and ceremony music services provided by Sound in Motion.
- Market umbrellas, firepit, string lights, picnic tables, and indoor & outdoor fireplace lounge areas
- Rentals, including tables, chairs, china, flatware, etc.
- Exclusive use of recreational areas, including the swimming pool, tennis, basketball and sand volleyball courts, giant chess, corn hole, ping pong, and hiking trails
- Invitation for two to the Wedding Overview & Tasting Day
- Campfire & S'mores on Friday night (until 10pm)
- Professional wedding coordinator at your event, plus a 2-hour planning consultation and rehearsal, ceremony & reception coordination
The Full Catering Package includes: hors d'oeuvres reception, 3-course meal, and beer, wine, champagne, and nonalcoholic beverages.
Service Charge or Gratuity
- Kennolyn’s Stone Creek Village offers 30 cabin cottages and suites that can sleep up to 123 guests. Ask them about their Stay & Play Package, which even includes meals!
- Check out Kennolyn's other wedding site, The Hilltop Hacienda.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
There is a 50-guest minimum.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Kennolyn's Stone Creek Village.