Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Say "I do" in the woods, then party at The Venue. Start your perfect day by exchanging vows in the Enchanted Redwood Forest at sister property Deer Park Villa, then head to your stylish reception at The Venue—it's the perfect combination of natural beauty and modern romance. Want to remain in one locale? The Venue has multiple ceremony locations, both indoor and outdoor.
- Their fabulous list of preferred vendors offer a fabulous balance between flexibility and easy planning. From florals to DJs to topnotch caterers, all the very best of the area's vendors are right at your fingertips.
- Owned and operated by the experts at Ghiringhelli Venues Group—who have been hosting weddings and special events since 1937—you can be sure that your celebration is in very good hands.
Special introductory signing offer! Two signature cocktails and complimentary late-night pizza snacks are included with the purchase of a bar package.
The Enchanted Redwood Forest Wedding Ceremony Package
Host your outdoor ceremony surrounded by redwoods at their sister property, Deer Park Villa, from 11am–1pm with a reception to follow at Ghiringhelli's The Venue!
Ceremony: Deer Park Villa Reception: Ghiringhelli's the Venue Reception: Ghiringhelli's the Venue
A stunning ceremony at the Enchanted Redwood Forest at their sister property, Deer Park Villa, is where the greatest day of your journey together begins.
Ghiringhelli's The Venue is where your vibrant, stylish reception is held. With a fabulous staff eager to bring your vision to life (and the flexibility to match your budget), this option offers the perfect blend of natural beauty and modern romance to your wedding.
Pricing ranges from $4,750–8,000 for the ceremony + reception. Contact Ghiringhelli's The Venue to let the celebration commence!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Ask us about our after-party options!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Ghiringhelli's The Venue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ghiringhelli's The Venue.