Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on the second floor of a century-old Classical Revival building in the heart of downtown Raleigh, this chic urban venue blends modern vibes with turn-of-the-century charm, with exposed brick walls, hardwood floors, and a lattice beam ceiling.
- Spacious and flexible, this gorgeous venue can comfortably host your ceremony and reception, whether you opt for an intimate dinner or cocktail-style socializing. Tables and chairs are included, as is a sound system with a wireless microphone.
- The bright, airy Glass Box penthouse provides one of two lovely spaces for wedding party preparations. Filled with natural light from the floor-to-ceiling windows, the warm, inviting suite overlooks the city and features a private outdoor balcony.
Video by Jon Warlick Media.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
Rental fees include:
- 12-hour exclusive venue access (between 10am and midnight)
- Two getting-ready suites, including one with a private restroom
- Tables, chairs, and a custom bar piece
- Catering prep kitchen
- ADA-accessible access
- Sound system with lapel and handheld microphones
- On-site venue host
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Professional bartending service with an ABC permit is required to serve hard alcohol.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Stockroom at 230.