All Saints Chapel 110 South East Street • Raleigh • North Carolina 27601
All Saints Chapel
We'd love it if you would mention that you found All Saints Chapel on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Walk down the same aisle couples have for 140 years. Originally built in 1875, this downtown Raleigh chapel boasts an open floor plan, 18-foot ceilings, and stunning original details throughout, from the façade's pointed arches to the wooden aisles leading to the gothic cross configuration inside.
- Gorgeous stained glass above the altar, clerestory windows flooding the space with natural light, and intricately detailed woodwork create a charmingly timeless interior. Reception area options include a lower-level reception hall or the main chapel itself, which is easily "flipped" from your ceremony to provide a gracious space for dinner and dancing.
- You'll have plenty of time to enjoy, with ceremony-only packages running a full four hours and ceremony & reception packages starting at nine hours, with an option to add additional time. Two ample dressing suites are also available for wedding party prep.
Book your event catering with Empire Eats Catering and receive a discounted rental rate at All Saints Chapel!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
Ceremony & reception packages range $2,500–4,500 and include:
- Exclusive use of chapel and grounds
- Tables, chairs, and wood grain dance floor
- Two getting-ready suites, one with a private restroom
- ADA-accessible access
- Catering prep kitchen
- Sound system with lapel and handheld microphones
- On-site venue host
Ceremony-Only packages are available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Professional bartending service with an ABC permit is required to serve hard alcohol.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except All Saints Chapel.
Thanks! Your email to All Saints Chapel is on its way!
North Carolina Wedding Venues
> Raleigh / Durham Wedding Venues