Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set at the edge of the Lullwater in the heart of Prospect Park, the Beaux-Arts style Boathouse is a New York treasure. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, Tuscan columns, a covered balcony, and a spacious terrace overlooking the lake, this historic landmark complements the natural beauty of the Park.
- Outdoor ceremonies are lovely on the waterside dock and terrace, especially against a backdrop of the sun setting over the lake. Receptions indoors don't require a lot of decoration thanks to stunning architectural elements like a tiled, vaulted ceiling and exquisite arched, multipaned windows.
- Purslane, the Boathouse's exclusive caterer, are event experts and their beautiful, seasonal dishes showcase many locally and sustainably sourced ingredients. They bring decades of experience to executing weddings of all sizes and styles, and will work with you to create an intimate, seamless, and memorable celebration that reflects your taste.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
All rentals require an additional $1,000 refundable security bond. There is a $500 surcharge for legal holidays, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve. Contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Alternate Info: Prospect Park